Single Herb Extracts
Alcohol Free Extracts
Standardized Extra Strength
Native Solid Extracts
Compound Herbal Salves
Rapid Relief Products
Daily Fiber Products
Supports a healthy balance of beneficial flora in the intestines*
100% Herbal Two Week Program
Download Candida Cleanse insert
Description of Formula
Excessive Candida albicans in the gastrointestinal tract usually occurs when the immune system has been compromised. Many health care professionals believe that overgrowth of Candida and related organisms could be a potential cause of many chronic, degenerative, immunological, and emotional illnesses. Given the opportunity and environment, Candida can multiply and become a menace to the immune system.
- Antibiotic drugs
- Long term steroid use and birth control pills
- Dietary imbalance
- Environmental stressors (food chemicals, airborne pollution, damp and moldy environments)
- Immune deficiency
- Digestive impairment
- Emotional stress
Some symptoms that may indicate a candida imbalance include:
- Gastrointestinal Tract: Bloating, excessive gas, halitosis (bad breath), chronic abdominal distension, diarrhea, thrush, ulcers, constipation, anal itching, colitis, ileitis, chronic indigestion, and digestive weakness (feelings of heaviness, sluggishness, congestion
- Skin: Acne, scalp afflictions, nail fungus, diaper rash, athlete's foot, jock itch, hive-like symptoms, rash, eczema, psoriasis.
- Neurological/Neuromuscular: Fatigue, dizziness, loss of sense of balance, dementia, insomnia, tinnitus (ringing of the ears), headaches, migraines, "brain fog."
- Female Disorders: Hormonal system changes, disruption of normal monthly cycle (PMS, dysmenorrhea, early periods, etc.), vaginal itching, cystitis, yeast infections, bladder disorders, and vaginal swelling.
- Male Disorders: Prostatitis, burning urine, urine dribbling.
- Respiratory (Upper and Lower): Sinusitis, asthma, persistent unproductive cough, clogged sinuses, sore throat, post nasal drip.
- Emotional/Mental: Fatigue, depression, debility, lassitude, unclear thinking, mental congestion, memory loss, low self-esteem, feeling drunk, general malaise.
- Cardiovascular: Heart disorders (arrhythmia, tachycardia, myocarditis, endocarditis, murmur, mitral valve prolapse).
- Other: Decreased immunity, pathogenic moisture (i.e. edema, mucous, etc.), endocrine imbalances, allergies, strong cravings for sweets, alcohol or yeast-containing foods, earaches, blurred vision, loss of libido, weight gain, anemia.
Objectives Of The Program:
- Stop Feeding The Yeast. This means avoiding the foods that pathogenic fungi thrive on and need to survive: sugars, yeast-containing foods, breads, fermented foods, alcohol, vinegar and processed/fiber-less foods.
- Provide Metabolic Support. This leads to an alteration in the composition of the blood and lymph, and eventual improvement in vitality.*
- Promote Healthy Digestive Processes. This roots out the primary cause and begins to establish a healthy internal environment - the foundation of excellent health.*
- Normalize the Eliminative Functions. This ultimately enables the undesirable metabolic and food wastes to be eliminated effectively.*
- This effective and gentle program contains the following herbal formulas:
Flora Wellness Alcohol Free (1 oz.)
Daily Bitters Alcohol Free (2 oz.)
Rejuve Gentle Daily Fiber (110 g)
- Flora Wellness Alcohol Free (1 oz.)
Coptis root (Coptis chinensis)
Black Walnut green hulls (Juglans nigra)
Chinese Skullcap root (Scutellaria baicalensis)
Pau D'Arco bark (Tabebuia impetiginosa)
Oregano leaf (Origanum vulgare)
Red Clover tops (Trifolium pratense)
Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
Tea Tree leaf essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
Oregano leaf essential oil (Origanum spp.)
Thyme leaf essential oil (Thymus zygis)
Pure Vegetable Glycerin
- Daily Bitters Alcohol Free (2 oz.)
Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa)
Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum)
Wild Yam root (Dioscorea villosa)
Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare)
Blend of Sea Vegetation
Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale)
Gentian root (Gentiana lutea)
Cardamon seed (Elettaria cardamomum)
Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
Indian Gooseberry (Emblica officianalis)
Anise seed essence (Pimpinella anisum)
Bitter Orange peel essence (Citrus spp.)
Pure Vegetable Glycerin
- Rejuve Gentle Daily Fiber (110 g)
Psyllium seed husk powder (Plantago ovata)
Triphala fruit extract powder (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia bellerica, Terminalia chebula)
ChiaMax ground Chia seed (Salvia hispanica)
Marshmallow root powder (Althaea officinalis)
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice root powder extract (Glycyrrhiza spp.)
Ginger rhizome powder (Zingiber officinale)
Cinnamon bark powder (Cinnamomum spp.)
Before Breakfast: Take 1 heaping teaspoon of Rejuve Gentle Daily Fiber in 8-10 oz. of water about a half hour before breakfast. Shake or stir well and drink quickly before liquid thickens. If sensitive digestion or elimination is present, then begin with half the suggested dose and gradually increase to the full dose.
Mid-morning: Take 30 drops of Flora Wellness Alcohol Free in a small amount of water.
Before Lunch: Take 45 drops of Daily Bitters Alcohol Free in a small amount of water 15-20 minutes before eating.
Mid-afternoon: Take 30 drops of Flora Wellness Alcohol Free in a small amount of water.
Before Dinner: Take 45 drops of Daily Bitters Alcohol Free in a small amount of water 15-20 minutes before eating.
Duration of Use:
One cleanse kit will last 2 weeks. However, this program is non-habit forming. It does not contain harsh laxatives or irritants. It is safe and effective to use regularly or for longer periods of time. Please make a point to cleanse regularly for the health and well-being of your body and mind.
*These products are not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. Keep away from children. Use only as directed. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.